See Opportunities Available
Job Available at Rockaway Recycling
Below we have opportunities available at Rockaway Recycling. See details for positions available.
Rockaway Recycling is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Looking for someone to develop as a scale manager.
- Forklift Operator
- Will need to learn from the ground up to appreciate how the system works and how they will be able to make things run efficiently.
- Experience in operating machinery
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday 7am-4:30pm & Saturday 7am-12pm
- Comfortable using computers/tablets
- Family-owned scrap yard, open since 1977, has been expanding over the last several years and is looking to add to our team.
- Looking for someone who knows how to operate a forklift, wants to work hard, and establishes a long-term job for themselves.
- Salary: $34,500 – $44,500 (based on experience)
- 401K with 3% Match
- Healthcare with 70% Paid by Rockaway Recycling
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
CDL Roll-Off Truck Driver
- Looking for a FULL-TIME CDL Roll-Off Driver who can also drive a straight box truck.
- Some lifting or loading may be required
- Automatic Roll-Offs and Manual Box Trucks
- A clean record is a must, a background test will be run.
- Class B or Higher with the experience necessary.
- Monday through Friday, 6am Start Time
- Overtime Hours Paid
- Starting Pay: $25-33 Per Hour – Pay based on experience & certifications.
- 401K Benefits with 3% Match
- Paid Vacation / Holidays
- Overtime Pay
- Healthcare with 70% Paid For
Apply To Rockaway Recycling
Please fill out the form below with you basic contact information, including a few sentences about yourself, your potential start date, and the position you would like to apply for. We will be in contact with you in 1-2 business days if we are interested. Thank you!