See Opportunities Available
Job Available at Rockaway Recycling
Below we have opportunities available at Rockaway Recycling. See details for positions available.
Rockaway Recycling is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Looking for someone to develop as a scale manager.
- Will need to learn from the ground up in order to appreciate how the system works and how they will be able to make things run efficiently.
- We will be able to teach on hand and give you material to learn about at home.
- Family-owned scrap yard, open since 1977 that has been expanding over the last several years and is looking to add to our team.
- Looking for someone who knows how to operate a forklift, wants to work hard and establish a long-term job for themselves.
Hours Monday-Friday 7am-4:30pm & Saturday 7am-12pm
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Answering Phones & Recording Important Messages
- Delivering Items to Customers
- Calling Existing Customers
- Organizing Paperwork
- Reaching Out to Potential Customers via email, phone, letters, and more.
- Managing Supply of Safety Equipment and other materials.
- Working Directly with Owner
- Organizing Charity Events, including BBQ & Event Budget
- Bi-Lingual a Plus
- Overtime For Saturday Work
- Looking for someone to start immediately and this will be a full-time position.
- Health Benefits
- Paid Vacation Time
- An Incentive Program.
Apply To Rockaway Recycling
Please fill out the form below with you basic contact information, including a few sentences about yourself, your potential start date, and the position you would like to apply for. We will be in contact with you in 1-2 business days if we are interested. Thank you!