Rockaway Recycling’s Commitment To Privacy:
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
The Information We Collect:
Your privacy is important to us, so when we collect your email addresses or information through doing business with you we will not give your information out to anyone for 3rd party use. The information will be used internally only for web site traffic analysis.
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to you based on your visit to our sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
All the information and website content including, but not limited to, like price information, charts, images, videos, and blogs are copyrighted authorship material of Rockaway Recycling. Unauthorized use of this material can be subject to copyright laws and infringement. See More Here.
iScrap App, Inc:
iScrap App, Inc. is a separate company from Rockaway Recycling, but operates under the same terms & conditions and copyright protection. See More Here.
How To Contact Us:
If you have questions or concerns about these policies, please call Rockaway Recycling at 973.625.9560 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Rockaway Recycling Inc. Environmental Policy:
We at Rockaway Recycling Inc. maintain this Environmental Policy that, within the defined scope of this Environmental, Health and Safety Management System in accordance with the nature, scale and environmental impacts of our activities, products and services.
Rockaway Recycling Inc. has developed a framework for setting and monitoring its environmental objectives established through Risk Assessment and Management Reviews.
We at Rockaway Recycling Inc. accept environmental responsibility for our activities and processes. We are committed to sound environmental practices and the prevention of pollution with the aim of attaining our environmental targets and objectives.
Rockaway Recycling Inc. adheres to a policy for managing used and end-of-life electronic equipment that is based on a “reuse, recover, dispose” hierarchy of responsible management strategies.
Rockaway Recycling Inc. and its personnel are committed to complying with the applicable environmental requirements of the relevant legal authority, as well as the industry and any additional requirements to which the company subscribes; including the Responsible Recycling (“R2”) Standard.
Furthermore, Rockaway Recycling Inc. is committed to the review and continual improvement of our EHSMS and activities to minimize impact on the environment.
Rockaway Recycling Inc. will prohibit the use of prison labor for the processing of Hazardous e-Waste throughout the Recycling Chain.
This policy is to be communicated to all persons working for, or on behalf of, Rockaway Recycling Inc.
The Rockaway Recycling Inc. Health and Safety Policy:
Rockaway Recycling Inc. is committed to the Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) of all persons within its facility.
The OH&S contributes to all aspects of business performance as part of Rockaway Recycling Inc.’s commitment to continual improvement and the development of human factors including the culture, attitude and beliefs within Rockaway Recycling Inc.
Rockaway Recycling Inc.’s top management has set in place procedures to define, document and endorse this OH&S policy and includes its commitment to protecting the safety and health of persons at work and others who might be affected by their work activities.
This policy will be achieved by:
- Adherence to all relevant International, Federal, State and local OH&S treaties, legislations and regulations;
- Recognizing and implementing OH&S as an integral part of improving business performance;
- Achieving a high level of OH&S performance, and a commitment to continual cost-effective improvement in performance;
- Minimizing risk and the prevention of injury, ill health, diseases and incidents;
- Acknowledging that people are the key resource and promoting the general health and safety of employees;
- Providing adequate and appropriate resources to implement the policy including access to competent specialist advice where necessary;
- Setting and publishing OH&S objectives at a minimum by internal notification;
- Placing management of OH&S as a prime responsibility of line management from most senior executive to first-line supervisory level;
- Ensuring its understanding, implementation and maintenance at all levels in the organization;
- Ensuring employee involvement, participation and consultation to gain commitment to the policy and its implementation;
- Ensuring that employees at all levels receive appropriate training and are competent to carry out their duties and responsibilities;
- Periodically reviewing the policy, the management system and audit of compliance to policy, as a driver of continual improvement;
- Periodically reporting OH&S management performance internally and to external parties where relevant.