Finding Scrap Metal for Cash – Things Around the House
Posted: November 25, 2020
Do you see our posts everywhere about all these different metals like copper wire, brass piping, aluminum siding, and have no idea what those materials are? Unless you are an electrician, plumber, roofer, or contractor you may never come across this material for scrap.
HELP IS ON THE WAY!
We can help you make some CA$H by recycling some items that may be lying around in your basement, garage, or storage shed. All you need is a magnet (it can be one from right off your refrigerator!) and you can start finding scrap metal for cash.
Top Places To Find Scrap Metal Around Your House
- Cast Aluminum – Look around, do you see any old pots or pans that you may not anymore but to wake the kids up in the morning? We buy those
- Aluminum Doors & Windows – How about a broken aluminum door or window? We take those! (just make sure the glass is removed)
- Aluminum Siding – With all of the crazy weather we have had, maybe a gutter or piece of siding fell from your house? We take aluminum!
- Brass Keys – How about some extra keys or brass fittings you don’t need anymore? We can buy them from you!
- Car Batteries – Had to replace a car battery in the middle of the winter? Don’t worry we take the old ones!
- Christmas Lights – Still cleaning up from the holidays? We take Christmas lights!
Have other material you are sure about? You can always give us a call or check our website for more information! Happy Scrapping and good luck finding scrap metal for cash!